Erectile dysfunction, or ED, is the most common sex problem that men report to their doctor. It affects as many as 30 million men.
ED is defined as trouble getting or keeping an erection that’s firm enough for sex.
Though it’s not rare for a man to have some problems with erections from time to time, ED that is progressive or happens routinely with sex is not normal, and it should be treated.
ED can happen:
- Most often when blood flow in the penis is limited or nerves are harmed
- With stress or emotional reasons
- As an early warning of a more serious illness, like: atherosclerosis (hardening or blocked arteries), heart disease, high blood pressure or high blood sugar from Diabetes
Finding the cause(s) of your ED will help treat the problem and help with your overall well-being. As a rule, what’s good for your heart health is good for your sex health.
The Alma Duo laser treatment is an in-office treatment that uses gold standard shock wave technology, focused low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy (LI-ESWT), clinically validated to stimulate better blood flow and restore his natural sexual performance – bringing spontaneity back to his life.
• Globally, 322MM men is projected to suffer from sexual performance issues due to declining vascular function by 2025
• Alma Duo is a quick, 15-minute in-office treatment
• No topical anesthetic and no downtime required.
• No pills. No needles. No surgery.
• Long-lasting results clinically validated at least 2 years post treatment.Our practice is proud to feature the Alma Duo Laser treatment for men and woman. For more information on Alma Duo, please visit our Alma Duo site, and schedule an appointment to talk to Dr. Pasin or Dr. Chevinky