What is Urology? Urology is a part of health care that deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra). It also deals with male reproductive organs (penis, testes, etc). Since health problems in these body parts can happen to everyone, urological health is important.
Urology is known as a surgical specialty. Besides surgery, a urologist is a doctor with wisdom of internal medicine, pediatrics, gynecology and other parts of health care. Urology also encompasses sexual wellness. A urologist encounters a wide range of clinical problems. If you are looking for the best urologist doctors near me, please contact us today as we have the top urology surgeons in Orange County, California.
Urological health issues can be a sensitive topic, and our focus is helping you feel at ease after making that crucial decision to seek care. Our highly trained physicians and staff listen to your concerns and prioritize our health above all else. We offer individualized and compassionate care in a judgment free manner. We offer the most up to date and advanced medical technology, yet never forget you are an individual. It is our mission to provide the best care possible for each and every patient.
- Life After Prostate Cancer
- Treatment Options for Localized Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Biopsy: What you should know
- Survivors: Patients and Caregivers talk about Prostate Cancer
- PSA Testing for Prostate Cancer
- Urethral stents: what you need to know
- Survivor voices of prostate cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs).
- Get the facts About Erectile Dysfunction
- Male / Female Shockwave Therapy